Can a Vampire Love an Angel?

Absolutely!

Had a wonderful time last night at the Afterlife Party in San Francisco at the Julia Morgan Ballroom.

My husband and I have never done this sort of thing. It was fun planning the costumes, putting on the makeup (some of the sparklies are still on my face and in my hair as I write this). Good dancing, and the costumes! Went from over the top to downright clever.

Just to make sure everyone knew he loves me, I sported two bite marks on my neck. Everyone there knew I'd been claimed, even though I was an angel.

In more ways than one…..

Are you going to a Halloween party? Do you dress up every year. Do tell!

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 9 comments
Arlettda Dawdy - October 29, 2011

Lovely picture of you both. It demands framing. Glad you had such a good time.
Arletta

Julia Rachel Barrett - October 29, 2011

What a great photo! Yes, I think so! You do look quite angelic. No, no costume party. I do put a costume on my dog, though.

Sharon Hamilton - October 29, 2011

Arletta, It was sooooo much fun. A precursor to the Night of Writing Dangerously during Nano, on November 20th. People go in costume to that one too.

Julia, I can see your dog with the costume! What will he be this year? If we hadn't spent so much money on our costumes we'd do up our new puppy, but not this year. Thanks for stopping by.

Danielle Ravencraft - October 29, 2011

I agree, that pic is a keeper, love it! I dress up every year and pass out the candy to the trick-or-treaters. It became my job one year when my parents when out of town and I've been doing it ever since. I can't complain, it gives me an excuse to dress up and participate. 😉

I'm going as a vampire this year. 😀

Sharon Hamilton - October 29, 2011

You must post the pictures, Danielle! I'll bet you'd be much sexier than any of the lady vamps we saw last night…

Charlene A. Wilson - October 30, 2011

Great pic! and it sounds like so much fun. I can't find anyone around my little community to play dress-up with me and go to a party. 🙁 A draw back of living in the boonies. More pics, more pics!

Sharon Hamilton - October 30, 2011

Charlene,
Being close to SF gives me more dress-up chances than most, I guess. I sometimes threaten to move to the boonies where there is less distraction, but I have to say, I think I'm addicted to the variety and all the humor I see around me all the time.

Deanna Jewel - October 31, 2011

Sharon, that's a wonderful picture of the two of you! You're lucky he enjoys dressing up with you! Happy Halloween!

Sharon Hamilton - October 31, 2011